I have often been critical of some of the fees obtained by Alamy. however, i have noticed that there seems to be noticeable increase in recent rates being obtained, also had a nice amount drop into my sales for "Infringement Income". Lets hope this trend continues and well done to Alamy for getting infringers to cough up.

• Love 2
  • Like 6

I've noticed just the opposite, lower fees due to the new "standard licenses", which seem to be increasingly popular.

However, I do have a bigger than average payout coming this month, plus some "other income". 🙂

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

On 28/03/2024 at 11:18, isphoto said:

I have often been critical of some of the fees obtained by Alamy. however, i have noticed that there seems to be noticeable increase in recent rates being obtained, also had a nice amount drop into my sales for "Infringement Income". Lets hope this trend continues and well done to Alamy for getting infringers to cough up.

Agreed.

Thank you Alamy!

Kumar

• Like 1

On 28/03/2024 at 06:18, isphoto said:

WoW!  Great news for you.  Sadly, for me, it is going in the opposite direction.  Seems each sale tries to undercut the previous one.  All but one sale this year has been for RF terms but marketed as RM.  (That was a TV sale in France)  I wish Alamy the best and do hope things are turning around a little.

Rick

• Like 3