Think I know this car....

geogphotos

The difference between a Dolomite and a Toledo has been a mystery to me for years, so while I have a cup of tea before going out in the rain, I thought I'd have a look. 

It seems the most obvious difference is the rear lights, the Toledo were vertical and the Dolomite were horizontal, according to pictures on the internet.  That would make the car in the picture a Toledo, but there may be exceptions.....

Is it possible to zoom in on the badges on the back?

8 minutes ago, Sue Norwood said:

The difference between a Dolomite and a Toledo has been a mystery to me for years, so while I have a cup of tea before going out in the rain, I thought I'd have a look. 

It seems the most obvious difference is the rear lights, the Toledo were vertical and the Dolomite were horizontal, according to pictures on the internet.  That would make the car in the picture a Toledo, but there may be exceptions.....

Is it possible to zoom in on the badges on the back?

Don't think it is any help

I0000P1ZkTV8ITHw.jpg

Pity you can't turn it round. The toledo had single headlights and the Dolomite twins.

Allan

I know it is not any help but just in case you have another slide with front view.