Welcome to my Alamy website.

Andrzej Bajer

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi Andrzej,

Nice images!

Need more work on the captions:

Woodpecker bird. In the Canadian forest, in the bush, I met a woodpecker, a bird that worked hard, making a specific knocking sound around. - Image ID: 2RTT026

Latin name is missing as well as the forest name.

Forest vegetation colourful flowers. When walking through the forest in Canada, you can encounter lush, colourful vegetation. - Image ID: 2RTEYB1

Can't see this ever selling, you're missing the common name and Latin name in both the keywords and the caption and the forest name.

You need to research on Google or plantnet. Alamy clients are normally doing specific searches for species, often in a particular location. You're also keyword spamming, which will hurt your CTR. More advice on captions and keyword spamming here:

https://discussion.alamy.com/topic/17223-hello-guys-could-you-please-share-your-thoughts-about-my-pictures-httpswwwalamycomportfolio1262886html/

Steve

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Andrzej,

I like your table top photos a lot and am envious as I do not have the patience or imagination to achieve similar.

I agree with Steve's comments and would like to add my own thoughts.

Some of the images on the page below your still life (table top) images appear to me to be confusing. There needs to be separation between subject and background (rodeo). Obviously not easy to achieve depending on the position you are shooting from. Other images before (ruins) appear mushy. I do not mean they are not sharp but again need work to highlight subject. I think a buyer would quickly scan through the images and may be miss what they are looking for.

These are only my opinions and others will no doubt differ.

Not being critical as I could never be critical just my thoughts (advice).

Allan

You are welcome to look at my images and tell me where I am going wrong.

ITMA

• Like 2

I like the still life photos on page 1, but the Rodeo images look over processed to me. Too much "clarity" applied in PS/LR? for my taste. Some might benefit from reduced depth of field too so the subject and background are easier to distinguish and so they look less "busy".

Mark

• Love 1

1 hour ago, M.Chapman said:

I like the still life photos on page 1, but the Rodeo images look over processed to me. Too much "clarity" applied in PS/LR? for my taste. Some might benefit from reduced depth of field too so the subject and background are easier to distinguish and so they look less "busy".

Mark

I agree with the over processing and also like the still life images.

Welcome Andrzej. You have a lot of good and varied content here but I agree with the others that they do look over processed. I would dial way back on the saturation and clarity if that is what you are using. I use vibrance a lot more as it focuses on the less saturated aspects of an image and great for skin tones. I rarely add saturation though t is tempting. It really shows in the blue skies and especially in the greens and reds when the light is more contrasty.