December 2022 Challenge - Performances

vpics

Mine cannot compete with the great images here, but in the spirit of competition, I’m submitting my paltry three.

Oklahoma University band performing in a Centennial parade.

a-closeup-view-of-a-college-marching-ban

Young teens garage band

three-teenage-boys-who-have-formed-a-gar

Old Farts follicularly-challenged garage band

adult-men-in-a-garage-band-practicing-fo

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Like 2

A dinosaur performance at The Katherine Show in the Northern Territory of Australia:

people-enjoy-a-dinosaur-show-at-the-kath

Musician DJ Timmy Trumpet performs in front of a live audience, on Mindil Beach in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia

musician-dj-timmy-trumpet-performs-in-fr

Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia. 25th April 2020. Anais HM in her St John Ambulance Cadet uniform, plays on her saxophone alto The Last Post to honor ANZAC Day 2020. In 2020 all the public ANZAC Day ceremonies in Australia had been cancelled because of the covid19 virus, and members of the public had been encouraged to play The Last Post on brass instrument at 6:00am at the end of their own driveway.

(I thought that this one had both, performance and pandemic in it).

darwin-northern-territory-australia-25th

a-london-christmas-tradition-sing-along-carols-with-harry-christophers-D0GCEE.jpg
Christmas Carols sing-along with Harry Christophers and The Sixteen in the foyer of the Queen Elizabeth Hall.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/FAY15N/brussels-grand-place-new-years-eve-2015-2016-at-midnight-FAY15N.jpg

The clock strikes twelve. New Year's Eve in Brussels Great Market Square.

amsterdam-municipal-theater-dutch-stadsschouwburg-interior-with-people-GKNBXP.jpg
Audience waiting in anticipation. Amsterdam Municipal Theater.

wim

• Love 1

- First time I've entered the challenge....Here's my 3 :) 

2M5JC4A.jpg

jazz musicians playing trombone and saxophone at a gig in West Malvern Social Club, great malvern, Worcestershire UK

2HBXPD9.jpg

Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers models on top of ice cream parlour on Route 66 in Joliet, Illinois. The Blues brothers film was partly filmed in Joliet prison nearby.

R9X45P.jpg

DJ with headphones silhouetted against sunset, at rooftop club night gig at Friche Belle de Mai arts centre, Marseille, South of France, France

• Love 1