Payment date changed from 1st Dec 22 now 1st Jan 2023

StefanKadar

Question

For 2 weeks contributor dashboard said 'Cleared balance $52 We'll pay you on 01 Dec 22  then last few days cleared balance $58 We'll pay you on 01 Dec 22 

at 10am UK time it then said payment date Jan 2023 for 30 mins then changed back to 01 Dec 22 and few hours later back to saying
Cleared balance of $58 01 Jan 2023

I have my payment set up as paypal same for my Shuttertock (never had payement issue with and fast payments also) is this how Alamy behaves?

This has left a sour taste now 

Regards,

Stefan

8 answers to this question

I think you will still get paid this month, not January.  It happens every time to me, it takes a day or two for the system to reset.  Mine says the same thing (Jan 1st) and they owe me well over the threshold.  I am sure I will get an email today, from Alamy, stating what is coming to my bank account in the next few days.

• Love 1

I've never had payment problems with Alamy before. I'm direct bank transfer here in the UK. My Dashboard has also changed to Jan 23 from Dec. 

Perhaps a glitch? Suspect Michael is right.

Edited by Steve F
Agree with Michael
  • Love 1