Are your images exclusive?....check in Alamy Image Manager

I had as a default all my images to be set as Exclusive. This was done through the gear symbol in AIM where you set as RF or RM and Exclusive etc.  as defaults.

On checking today I've found all my recent submissions are marked as non exclusive.

So I suggest if you are selling exclusive images you go and have a look to see if they are indeed being sold as such.

Iain

4 minutes ago, Avpics said:

All my recent stock and LN uploads have remained exclusive Iain.

thanks. 

I'm having to go through all my subs one by one to apply the exclusivity again. 

My default still shows exclusive however.

Strange

Costing me $$ as several sales have come through today at the non exclusive rate.

iain

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Iain Masterton said:

thanks. 

I'm having to go through all my subs one by one to apply the exclusivity again. 

My default still shows exclusive however.

Strange

Costing me $$ as several sales have come through today at the non exclusive rate.

iain

Could you not 'select all' after applying a filter under attributes for non-exclusive to Alamy and do it in one go?

• Like 2

On 21/09/2022 at 16:24, Iain Masterton said:

I had as a default all my images to be set as Exclusive. This was done through the gear symbol in AIM where you set as RF or RM and Exclusive etc.  as defaults.

On checking today I've found all my recent submissions are marked as non exclusive.

So I suggest if you are selling exclusive images you go and have a look to see if they are indeed being sold as such.

Iain

It only matters if, like you presumably, someone has a gross Alamy income of $25,000 a year or more. Can’t be many individual contributors who do.

Or, if you want Alamy to chase infringements without asking you first.

Edited by Sally
  • Like 1