Use caution when taking night photos!

Yes, NOBODY knows anything. I'm on Medicare and my backup insurance that was part of my pension deal ends on the 31st. Next year I will be with AARP/MedicareComplete . . . and nobody knows what that either.  Life on Earth is not a totally safe experience. 

Yes, NOBODY knows anything. I'm on Medicare and my backup insurance that was part of my pension deal ends on the 31st. Next year I will be with AARP/MedicareComplete . . . and nobody knows what that either.  Life on Earth is not a totally safe experience. 

True, but it's sad that citizens -- younger ones especially -- of the richest nation on Earth are still being left in the dark when it comes to affordable healthcare.

Does the British have Navy Seals, Richard? . . . or did you work with this former colony? I almost bought an Oxfordshire cottage from a former SAS sergeant. He began his service with Sterling's Rangers in WW2.

Ed, they say that if anyone claims they were in the SAS or similar, they definitely weren't.

But I can use a compass and a map!

Richard.

Does the British have Navy Seals, Richard? . . . or did you work with this former colony? I almost bought an Oxfordshire cottage from a former SAS sergeant. He began his service with Sterling's Rangers in WW2.

Ed, they say that if anyone claims they were in the SAS or similar, they definitely weren't.

But I can use a compass and a map!

Richard.

Cubs?

Archived