Alamy traffic last two weeks

Hello everyone!

For my statistics i start to get curious about the recent traffic i received on my images.

My sales started to come in and i receiced this last period daily zooms and i feel it increasing. Did you also feel especially this last two weeks some increase or is it my portfolio that is starting to rank up?

Thank you.

Mirco

I would suspect that your increased traffic is as a result of your increased portfolio size/sales/customer interest in what you have to offer, etc.  I don't believe that there has necessarily been a spike in Alamy traffic (though I have nothing to base this on whatsoever).

Maybe you're taking away my traffic ( :P:D), as the past two weeks have been dead for me re:zooms!

I would suspect that your increased traffic is as a result of your increased portfolio size/sales/customer interest in what you have to offer, etc.  I don't believe that there has necessarily been a spike in Alamy traffic (though I have nothing to base this on whatsoever).

Maybe you're taking away my traffic ( :P:D), as the past two weeks have been dead for me re:zooms!

Hello Danny,

Always nice to read from you :).

I dont think i am taking away your traffic since the zooms are most of the times related to Polish subjects. Even the sales looks like the interest is going to Polish area. I hope it is my ranking.....

Mirco

Hello Danny,

Always nice to read from you :).

I dont think i am taking away your traffic since the zooms are most of the times related to Polish subjects. Even the sales looks like the interest is going to Polish area. I hope it is my ranking.....

Mirco

Great news!  Sounds like you have found your niche and should pursue it.  Focussing (forgive the pun) on Polish-related subjects and getting a good reputation for it could make you the 'go-to' tog for that subject area on Alamy. :)

Archived