Test submission fail

Burloncita

Question

Hello everyone! I am new here and didn't find an answer to my question on the forum. I had submitted three test fotos for QC. Today I got rejection for the test batch, but the comments under each photo left me without understanding, what exactly is wrong. EACH ONE of 3 fotos has the same note "Unfortunately, we need all three images to pass for your first submission. This image will pass if resubmitted, but check images with a failure reason." Which I literally read as - each one of 3 images PASSES, but all three are still rejected, without any reasoning.. what am i missing? Thanks in advance for any help. 🙏☺️

Edited by Burloncita

6 answers to this question

or Start over, put your camera on something stable, take 3 general shots of something simple in ideal conditions, and upload these.  Alamy doesn't care about the content of the first 3, they just want to know you know how to operate a camera, and have minimum camera requirements

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

I take it you are saying that under all 3 images they said "This Image will pass if resubmitted" yet failed the lot without giving a reason. So if all would pass if resubmitted, why did they fail in the first place?  Is that correct?  If so, Alan is right, you will have to contact contributors@alamy.com and ask for clarification.

Jill

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jill Morgan said:

I take it you are saying that under all 3 images they said "This Image will pass if resubmitted" yet failed the lot without giving a reason. So if all would pass if resubmitted, why did they fail in the first place?  Is that correct?  If so, Alan is right, you will have to contact contributors@alamy.com and ask for clarification.

Jill

Exactly 😅 very strange..