How to photograph Climate Change?

14 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

Climate change is here. Global waarming is now global Heating.  Any body got any ideas on how to photograph the subject?

I would think any extreme weather would be good.  They are calling it “climate change”, so flooding, big snowstorms would be good too, not just heat related images. I just heard that this past July was the hottest on Earth, as a whole, since keeping records.

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

...... climate protests.......

..that say it with words. The papers love a simple image. This local protest only had a dozen or so XR protesters but I've sold a quantity from the event, and it was a hot day!

leigh-road-leigh-on-sea-essex-uk-10th-aug-2020-the-southend-branch-of-extinction-rebellion-held-a-protest-outside-the-iveagh-hall-constituency-office-of-david-amess-conservative-mp-for-southend-west-the-climate-change-protesters-held-a-banner-stating-tell-the-truth-in-relation-to-the-uks-target-of-reaching-net-zero-emissions-by-2050-which-they-believe-is-too-late-noaa-have-forecast-a-blue-ocean-event-of-melting-arctic-ice-2CB3X8B.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Avpics said:

..that say it with words. The papers love a simple image. This local protest only had a dozen or so XR protesters but I've sold a quantity from the event, and it was a hot day!

Exactly.  This has sold previously - she's a very famous activist around these parts. 2ABXRND

cork-ireland-29th-nov-2019-cork-climate-activist-17-year-old-saoi-oconnor-ld-a-climate-march-and-rally-today-in-cork-city-approximately-200-300-students-gathered-from-around-the-city-and-county-to-spread-their-message-about-the-alleged-climate-change-credit-andy-gibsonalamy-live-news-2ABXRND.jpg
  • Love 2