1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Did anyone else get an e-mail from Alamy today saying that their Paypal payment will be delayed this month?

Others are reporting the same in the Payment thread and on another forum. No detail as to what has gone wrong.

Probably because the IT team are trying to link two systems together. PA and Alamy.

That is just my thoughts.

Allan

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Russell Watkins said:

Not that this helps you but mine came through as normal i.e. around the 9th of the month.

It does seem as though Alamy are having an awful lot of IT problems of late.

Perhaps the problem is mainly with international payments. The e-mail from Alamy said that payment would be made by the 18th. If it doesn't arrive by then, I may have to start charging a storage fee. 😁

• Like 1

On 14/08/2021 at 09:28, Allan Bell said:

Probably because the IT team are trying to link two systems together. PA and Alamy.

That is just my thoughts.

Allan

This, and perhaps having to deal with the consequences of contributors jumping ship causing database wobbliness? There must be an awful lot of zooms and unreported sales associated with cancelled accounts...

On 14/08/2021 at 17:40, John Mitchell said:

Perhaps the problem is mainly with international payments. The e-mail from Alamy said that payment would be made by the 18th. If it doesn't arrive by then, I may have to start charging a storage fee. 😁

It will arrive by then, just in time to take me for a drink the following day. My Birthday.🤪

Allan

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

My July PP payment arrived today (the 17th).

Mine did too.  I'm happy, it's been at least a couple months since my last one. Was stuck at $46 for a while.  Seems like a lot of sales cleared in July, even some older ones.

• Love 1

On 15/08/2021 at 13:10, Allan Bell said:

It will arrive by then, just in time to take me for a drink the following day. My Birthday.🤪

Allan

So it will be enough for a pint then. Things must be looking up. Happy birthday.

• Thanks 1