Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Did anyone else get an e-mail from Alamy today saying that their Paypal payment will be delayed this month?

 

Others are reporting the same in the Payment thread and on another forum. No detail as to what has gone wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Probably because the IT team are trying to link two systems together. PA and Alamy.

 

That is just my thoughts.

 

Allan

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Russell Watkins said:

Not that this helps you but mine came through as normal i.e. around the 9th of the month.

 

It does seem as though Alamy are having an awful lot of IT problems of late.

 

Perhaps the problem is mainly with international payments. The e-mail from Alamy said that payment would be made by the 18th. If it doesn't arrive by then, I may have to start charging a storage fee. 😁

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/08/2021 at 09:28, Allan Bell said:

Probably because the IT team are trying to link two systems together. PA and Alamy.

 

That is just my thoughts.

 

Allan

 

 

This, and perhaps having to deal with the consequences of contributors jumping ship causing database wobbliness? There must be an awful lot of zooms and unreported sales associated with cancelled accounts...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/08/2021 at 17:40, John Mitchell said:

 

Perhaps the problem is mainly with international payments. The e-mail from Alamy said that payment would be made by the 18th. If it doesn't arrive by then, I may have to start charging a storage fee. 😁

 

It will arrive by then, just in time to take me for a drink the following day. My Birthday.🤪

 

Allan

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

 

My July PP payment arrived today (the 17th).

Mine did too.  I'm happy, it's been at least a couple months since my last one. Was stuck at $46 for a while.  Seems like a lot of sales cleared in July, even some older ones.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 15/08/2021 at 13:10, Allan Bell said:

 

It will arrive by then, just in time to take me for a drink the following day. My Birthday.🤪

 

Allan

 

 

So it will be enough for a pint then. Things must be looking up. Happy birthday.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.