I submitted a small batch. It passed, I did what was necessary to get them on sale. I upload them with tags in place, so it’s a matter of choosing supertags and completing the Optional page. This batch was the one they make you wait a day before approving, every 10 uploads or so, to keep you honest in your own personal QC.
I waited until it was approved, then submitted another small batch. I checked to see of the first batch was on sale yet and it wasn’t.

Second batch passed. I readied the second for sale. The first batch wasn’t showing for sale, yet.

Now both batches are on sale, happened together instead of order submitted.  The second batch approved is showing in my blue number port like it was the most recent batch. In other words, the positions of the batches were flipped.

Anyone else seeing this? Ordinarily, I would expect to see a readied batch on sale in 24 hours. But it sat there until the next batch was ready, then they both were put “on sale” at the same time, flipped. Weird.

Betty

2 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I guess so, Ed! 😁

When you reply to Edo you have to use larger typeface so he can read it without straining his eyes. 18 point will do.

Allan

• Love 2

17 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

When you reply to Edo you have to use larger typeface so he can read it without straining his eyes. 18 point will do.

Allan

When you reply to me you have to use capitals 'cos I'm a bit deaf. 😉

22 hours ago, Mr Standfast said:

When you reply to me you have to use capitals 'cos I'm a bit deaf. 😉

OK! WILL DO.

ALLAN

• Thanks 1