The importance of updating ?

23 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Good to see you’re back to processing images. Your breakfast, eggs, etc just made me hungry.

Ed, is it my eyes or are there artifacts around the edges of the building’s roof in 2F9AKCD?  Please don’t take it as a criticism. I just know how discerning you are about your images. Plus I could be all wet! I often am.

I don't see any, Betty. But I welcome criticism. We all make mistakes. Since that Image is unimportant and those buildings sit right outside my door, I may delete the shot. Thanks for looking. Maybe it needs a Sky Replacement? teehee

Edited by Ed Rooney

4 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

I don't see any, Betty. But I welcome criticism. We all make mistakes. Since that Image is unimportant and those buildings sit right outside my door, I may delete the shot. Thanks for looking. Maybe it needs a Sky Replacement? teehee

There is one more like it (similar) a few shots down I see artifacts on. Right at the roofline.

Yes! Rework it with a replaced sky! 😁 

I would hope you or anyone else that sees something wrong with my images would let me know, also. I want my best product. ***** people, whose images pass so quickly and aren’t scrutinized as often can have something slip through we don’t intend.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/04/2021 at 12:26, Betty LaRue said:

For me to get to a beach, I would need to board a plane or travel 2 days by car east or west. I could get to a Texas beach in a day if I wanted to drive 15 or so hours straight.

But ohhhhh, the photo ops on the way, which would turn it into a much longer trip.

Betty I try to update photos that are close by and does not cost a lot for travel.  I can be on the beach in about 2 hours and just make it a day trip.  I just did a retake of the Wright Brothers Memorial and have had previous sales from there.  Most of my stock is from North Carolina and the Southeast as it is not that expensive for me to travel to those locations.  Just as you getting to a Beach Kansas would be a long trip for me.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Marvin McAbee said:

Betty I try to update photos that are close by and does not cost a lot for travel.  I can be on the beach in about 2 hours and just make it a day trip.  I just did a retake of the Wright Brothers Memorial and have had previous sales from there.  Most of my stock is from North Carolina and the Southeast as it is not that expensive for me to travel to those locations.  Just as you getting to a Beach Kansas would be a long trip for me.

I love North Carolina. We camped there briefly on our way to the east coast and upward to Main. The pine trees were so tall, I was in awe. Maybe Loblollys? Or is it Loblollies? 🤗

• Love 1