Primary/Secondary Category for your advice

rickygui

Question

10 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, rickygui said:

louis-vuittons-pop-up-installation-of-re

Hi people. How would your category this? 

Just being friendly here and trying to help with the English.

Your question,  "How would your category this? "    In this instance you would normally say, "categorise".  ( "How would you categorise this?" ) Leave the letter "r" off your. (you).

Every little helps and it is nice that you can still ask your question in English that is recognisable.

Wish I could speak more langauges and reply in your own.

Allan

• Like 1

On 13/02/2021 at 22:52, Allan Bell said:

Just being friendly here and trying to help with the English.

Your question,  "How would your category this? "    In this instance you would normally say, "categorise".  ( "How would you categorise this?" ) Leave the letter "r" off your. (you).

Every little helps and it is nice that you can still ask your question in English that is recognisable.

Wish I could speak more langauges and reply in your own.

Allan

Oh, am terribly sorry for my poor command of English that annoys you to correct me. Thanks. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rickygui said:

Oh, am terribly sorry for my poor command of English that annoys you to correct me. Thanks. 

I am not annoyed with your English language rickygui and not really correcting you. It was just friendly advise.😃

Allan

58 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

I am not annoyed with your English language rickygui and not really correcting you. It was just friendly advise.😃

Allan

That should be friendly advice not advise Allan. Advice is a noun, advise is a verb. Yes I am really correcting you. 🤣

• Love 1

5 hours ago, MDM said:

That should be friendly advice not advise Allan. Advice is a noun, advise is a verb. Yes I am really correcting you. 🤣

Blasted spell checher.

Allan