Jump to content
  • 0

Primary/Secondary Category for your advice


Question

Any idea which category is the most suitable for stone, gems, crystals etc?

 

TIA. 

 

tiger-eye-powerful-stone-helps-you-to-re

 

 

Edited by rickygui
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
49 minutes ago, rickygui said:

louis-vuittons-pop-up-installation-of-re

 

Hi people. How would your category this? 

 

Just being friendly here and trying to help with the English.

 

Your question,  "How would your category this? "    In this instance you would normally say, "categorise".  ( "How would you categorise this?" ) Leave the letter "r" off your. (you).

 

Every little helps and it is nice that you can still ask your question in English that is recognisable.

 

Wish I could speak more langauges and reply in your own.

 

Allan

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 13/02/2021 at 22:52, Allan Bell said:

 

Just being friendly here and trying to help with the English.

 

Your question,  "How would your category this? "    In this instance you would normally say, "categorise".  ( "How would you categorise this?" ) Leave the letter "r" off your. (you).

 

Every little helps and it is nice that you can still ask your question in English that is recognisable.

 

Wish I could speak more langauges and reply in your own.

 

Allan

 

Oh, am terribly sorry for my poor command of English that annoys you to correct me. Thanks. 

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
21 hours ago, rickygui said:

Oh, am terribly sorry for my poor command of English that annoys you to correct me. Thanks. 

 

I am not annoyed with your English language rickygui and not really correcting you. It was just friendly advise.😃

 

Allan

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
58 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

 

I am not annoyed with your English language rickygui and not really correcting you. It was just friendly advise.😃

 

Allan

 

 

That should be friendly advice not advise Allan. Advice is a noun, advise is a verb. Yes I am really correcting you. 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, MDM said:

 

That should be friendly advice not advise Allan. Advice is a noun, advise is a verb. Yes I am really correcting you. 🤣

 

Blasted spell checher.

 

Allan

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
47 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

 

Blasted spell checher.

 

Allan

 


Dat olé escuse

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.