Can't Use Dashboard - Alamy Intranet!

Steve Valentia

Question

When I get to my dashboard on the main website's contributor page, can't move to other pages, such as Image Manager or Account Balance. I keep being sent to a log in page page called 'Alamy Intranet'. When I log in there, nothing happens.

Does anyone know if the website is down at the moment?

Thanks,

Stephen

8 answers to this question

It looks like the main website has also been updated. There's a new count on the front page, and several new options on image pages... Looks like Alamy is adding new features.

Edited by RyanU

It's working fine for me. 8:47 AM US Central Time/Managua Time.

If anyone gets bounced to a new and unfamiliar log-in page, get in touch with Alamy by phone or email to make sure that's a valid log-in for someone (techs, perhaps).   If not, change your password if you entered it in there.  

Edited by MizBrown
further questions

51 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

Same thing happened with me. I e-mailed as suggested but then it worked fine from a newly opened page. So all good.

I emailed around the time that I made the original post. I still haven't had a response from alamy. But it's working now. It would be but what I've not had any power since 9 a.m. this morning, and it's going to be out till 5 p.m.

23 minutes ago, Steve Valentia said:

I emailed around the time that I made the original post. I still haven't had a response from alamy. But it's working now. It would be but what I've not had any power since 9 a.m. this morning, and it's going to be out till 5 p.m.

I know how you feel. We haven't had central heating for about 10 days now. 😠