Happened to me too. I had 12 batches all fail because of one image. It's taken me 2 months to get clean so to speak. However, I do now have a set of just 3 images that's been in there for a week. 

So good as never failed i can tell you my longest waiting even with passing was 7 days. This was send on friday and passed on the second saturday.

By the way i see that you will have soon your frist 1000 images onlines. Gongratulations for that. It is quit some work to come to that.

Mirco

Cheers Mirco. It certainly has been a rocky journey of discovery, but, onward and upward as they say. I won't be settled until I have 5000. I just need a small acceptable APS-C camera that I can carry about with me everywhere I go. Plug into a computer and upload images without needing to do anything to them. 

Cheers Mirco. It certainly has been a rocky journey of discovery, but, onward and upward as they say. I won't be settled until I have 5000. I just need a small acceptable APS-C camera that I can carry about with me everywhere I go. Plug into a computer and upload images without needing to do anything to them. 

Try the Sony RX100. It's great for close ups too at the short end of the zoom. Not APS-C I know but good and no failures to date.

Allan

Yes... sounds great idea to me. For me this is the main reason why i am able to shoot so many images in short time. Many shoots are planned of course but additionaly are many spontanic images. They are many times more interesting than the planned ones. Like i said i have always my camera with me and come regulary with images home on days that i did not planned to shoot anything. Off course my girlfriend is not that happy to see the camera all the time with me but like this my portfolio is only growing with daily life images.

I think the key is to not take your camera to go out and shoot blindly around. The way is to be outside, planned or not, AND HAVE YOUR CAMERA ALWAYS WITH YOU. The moments will come to you then. I have all the time of the world. :) If you are not confinced just check out my portfolio :).

Mirco

By the way .... this is one of the typical not planned shots. Butterfly landed on me during a walk. I took camera out and got that shot with my Sony Nex-6:

DH24A8.jpg

Archived