AIM problems in Chrome

Hi

I just realised - after now visiting Alamy Image manager for a while - that the whole right side of the Image Manager does not show up when using Chrome. Fine in MS Edge, but Chrome, which has always worked for me does not show anything now.

Is it just me or something has changed globally?

Thank you

I have occasionally thought this was happening (with Safari) only to discover that I had been enlarging something as I worked and everything has gone out of whack. Scrolling down has revealed the right side and playing around with the size has fixed it.

Paulette

• Like 1

On 29/05/2020 at 11:36, NYCat said:

I have occasionally thought this was happening (with Safari) only to discover that I had been enlarging something as I worked and everything has gone out of whack. Scrolling down has revealed the right side and playing around with the size has fixed it.

Paulette

On 30/05/2020 at 00:59, wiskerke said:

Try Ctrl-0.

(that's a zero for default size)

wim

You were spot on! Turned out that my window was at 90% view. When enlarged to 100% all panels are visible. Thank you and the others for input.

• Thanks 1