PixImperfect - Fantastic online Photoshop training

I just stumbled on this guy and they are, by a comfortable margin, the best online PS training videos I have ever come across. There are loads of his videos which cover an enormous range of styles and subjects. So go and have a look on youtube at PixImperfect. A lot of people in the comments are saying that he is better than their expensive paid courses. I can believe it as this presenter is so clear and concise. His lovely Indian accent also adds a level of musicality to his words. While we are all sat indoors, what better time than to give our post processing skills a boost.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMrvLMUITAImCHMOhX88PYQ

21 hours ago, Colin Woods said:

I just stumbled on this guy and they are, by a comfortable margin, the best online PS training videos I have ever come across. There are loads of his videos which cover an enormous range of styles and subjects. So go and have a look on youtube at PixImperfect. A lot of people in the comments are saying that he is better than their expensive paid courses. I can believe it as this presenter is so clear and concise. His lovely Indian accent also adds a level of musicality to his words. While we are all sat indoors, what better time than to give our post processing skills a boost.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMrvLMUITAImCHMOhX88PYQ

Some super videos.  One can never learn enough.  I would like to see more videos on the art and painting world of PS.  I won't say I've mastered the photography side, but have become fairly good with it over the last 10 years.  As I am shifting to doing graphics, I am searching for really good tutorials on painting in PS and creating vectors in Affinity Designer.  I have come across a course on skillshare for Affinity, but still haven't found the perfect set of tutorials for PS.  Creatureartteacher is pretty good.  He was an artist for Disney.  But a good beginning to end course is what I'm searching out.  Probably have to buy one on skillshare.  Anyone know any?

Jill