Help me to believe...

Great sale! But keep your fingers crossed. I had a couple of those sales earlier this year (both over $1000). I was overjoyed. Then a week later they were reversed/credited and resold for about 20% of their original sale price. Good Lick and I hope for everyone's sake that the sale stands as is.

Great sale! But keep your fingers crossed. I had a couple of those sales earlier this year (both over $1000). I was overjoyed. Then a week later they were reversed/credited and resold for about 20% of their original sale price. Good Lick and I hope for everyone's sake that the sale stands as is.

Which is a good reason not to discuss prices.

Andy

Which is a good reason not to discuss prices.

Andy

It's also a good reason to have a private, contributors-only forum. Whoops! I forgot, that issue is now verboten. Sorry I mentioned it.

Archived