...but sadly, only 1 from my portfolio.

My CTR has been reasonable the last few months, but is in freefall this month (July), so when I noticed some nice person had 'zoomed' one of my images, I looked at my Pseudo info and saw that someone had searched for 'Russia historical portrait', and zoomed 3404 of the 4003 images they viewed.

Occasionally, I have seen up to perhaps about 50 zooms for a single search phrase, but never anything remotely near the 3404 in this instance. Unless this was a bot stealing our images for display on some dodgy website (unlikely? given that only Alamy customers' zooms are recorded??) just curious as to why someone would have the time and inclination to zoom so may images?

3404 at 5 to 6 seconds that would take around 5 hours including going to the next page. (18,000 seconds is 5 hrs.)

I would certainly check on your image to see if  it starts surfacing in numbers. How good is your Russian? 😉

Maybe take a baseline measurement right now. (If it's not already too late.)

However if I was writing for certain UK newspapers I would suggest it was some civil servant in Brussels.

wim

1 hour ago, wiskerke said:

However if I was writing for certain UK newspapers I would suggest it was some civil servant in Brussels.

wim

My image was of that well known democrat, Lenin. You could be right about Brussels, probably one of the apparatchik checking for guidelines on how to deal with insurrection on the western front 😄

On 25/07/2019 at 14:16, Phil Preston said:

You could be right about Brussels, probably one of the apparatchik checking for guidelines on how to deal with insurrection on the western front 😄

The western front would be the EU-UK border in Ireland then, probably somewhere between Counties Fermanagh and Donegal I guess. Let's hope we see no more insurrections there then. 😒

Edited by MDM