Payment of uncleared balance?

JSaunders

Question

My balance is over $50 but not everything cleared yet. The cleared balance is under $50. Yet today I got an email from Alamy saying I would be paid the first working day in July. I'm confused! Can anyone explain this?

10 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Russell said:

The Dashboard is only updated overnight, it should be showing over $50 this morning.

Makes sense but I just checked and still not cleared, not over $50. But I supposed it will eventually update. Just need to wait and see I guess. Since this is my first payment on Alamy I'm a little impatient. It's a landmark!

Have you checked your sales history to see if there has been a refund? They say it is rare, but on occasion Alamy have issued a refund after payment has cleared. It may have taken your balance back below the payment threshold after the auto email was triggered. Just a possibility. 

4 hours ago, DJ Myford said:

Have you checked your sales history to see if there has been a refund? They say it is rare, but on occasion Alamy have issued a refund after payment has cleared. It may have taken your balance back below the payment threshold after the auto email was triggered. Just a possibility. 

No, just listed as not cleared yet and therefore payment not due yet. So just wondering why I got that email saying I will be paid. Guess I will wait and see what happens.

Archived