Ready images not going on sale

Mark, are you waiting for about 60 images? Your forum image count (like mine) is higher than your on-sale count. Not sure if relevant or not (never compared before).

Downtime this Sunday

Permalink4 October 2013 at 09:45 by Alamy Content Team

Posted under Boring but necessary announcements, News

This Sunday morning (6th Oct) the entire site will be down from 01:00 to 09:00 GMT for essential maintenance. This will mean that all areas of the site, including upload, will be offline whilst work is being completed.

Hopefully this won't be too inconvenient for you, we'll be getting the site back online as quickly as possible.

Guess this may be the reason.

dov

I also have 20 blocked in ready. My stats for today looked very very low with no zooms or sales. I suspect that there is an issue at Alamy.

dov

My stats dropped in the middle of last week, and today's are also low, if the downtime was to fix a problem then it,s not worked.

How are everyone else s stats holding up?

Regards

Craig

I also have 20 blocked in ready. My stats for today looked very very low with no zooms or sales. I suspect that there is an issue at Alamy.

dov

My stats dropped in the middle of last week, and today's are also low, if the downtime was to fix a problem then it,s not worked.

How are everyone else s stats holding up?

Regards

Craig

From low yesterday, (Fri - Sun) to through the roof today for Monday's figures.  Well, views anyway, (a few zooms, no sales).

Archived