Resubmitting corrected images that failed QC

I've hunted for an answer to no avail. When trying to upload images that were in a failed QC batch that I have either made corrections or were fine and were just part of the batch I'm getting this message: Ignoring - already submitted

How do I resubmit these images back into Alamy for QC? I'm using the Alamy Lightroom plugin to manage my Alamy images.

Thanks for any clues.

Patrick

That’s strange. It’s been a long time since I had a fail, but I’m sure I’ve resubmitted an image or two that had removed dust bunnies and they were accepted.

Maybe things have changed since then. 🤷🏻‍♀️

52 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

That’s strange. It’s been a long time since I had a fail, but I’m sure I’ve resubmitted an image or two that had removed dust bunnies and they were accepted.

I always change the file name -- usually by adding a letter to the end -- if I resubmit an image,  just to be on the safe side.

Thanks NYCat, that's the clue I needed. The "Ignoring - Already Submitted" came out of the log file from the Alamy Plug In and not from Alamy itself. I just uploaded the files through the Alamy site and they're awaiting QC. I did not rename any of them.

Thanks for all the responses!

1 hour ago, Betty LaRue said:

I agree, this sounds new to me. I'm certain I've submitted files with the same name before now. Sometimes a resubmission after a QC fail, sometimes after I've further enhanced an image and resubmitted, and once I inadvertently submitted the same batch twice. However, if Alamy do start checking for dupes it would be a good thing IMHO (not just during upload, but also within the existing library).

Mark

On 11/06/2019 at 21:11, patrickinseattle said:

Thanks NYCat, that's the clue I needed. The "Ignoring - Already Submitted" came out of the log file from the Alamy Plug In and not from Alamy itself. I just uploaded the files through the Alamy site and they're awaiting QC. I did not rename any of them.

Thanks for all the responses!

Yes its an Alamy Lightroom Bridge thing only. I usually upload via the webpage if I need to get around this.