How do you include/embed photos in the forum thread?

I used to be able to do it in the old forum but now I can't figure out how to do it.  I searched the forum with no success.

I have a couple of screenshots which I want to include in a thread when I am asking a question for some advice.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Sung

• 2 months later...

Some people find drag and drop works. I go to my image in the image manager and enlarge it. Then I right-click to get the menu that allows me to copy the image address. In the forum I click "Insert other media" and make the choice to use the address. This gives you a smallish image that I like because it is not squished as the large images are. If you want the larger image you change either "comp" to "zooms" in the address or the other way around. I can't remember which but just change to the other one from the address you originally get.

Paulette

Browsers are different.

Try if your browser allows "copy image location" when using "Shift + Alt + right mouse click on the large image in normal image viewing. This link can be used in "Insert image from URL". In my case Firefox gives this opportunity, Chrome doesn't. Same thing about changing comp to zooms.

Edited by Niels Quist