I had one yesterday, but it only shows as IQ in the downloaded statement: 'Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Ad and designMarketing Package Use. Any size. Any placement.  Digital marketing communications only. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license. ;  Industry Sector: Telecoms ;  Start: 28-February-2019 ; End: 28-February-2029'

In sales history: 'Country: Worldwide
Usage: Ad and designMarketing Package Use. Any size. Any placement. Digital marketing communications only. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Telecoms
Start: 28 February 2019
End: 28 February 2029'

5 minutes ago, Avpics said:

I had one yesterday, but it only shows as IQ in the downloaded statement: 'Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Ad and designMarketing Package Use. Any size. Any placement.  Digital marketing communications only. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license. ;  Industry Sector: Telecoms ;  Start: 28-February-2019 ; End: 28-February-2029'

In sales history: 'Country: Worldwide
Usage: Ad and designMarketing Package Use. Any size. Any placement. Digital marketing communications only. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Telecoms
Start: 28 February 2019
End: 28 February 2029'

Thanks. I forgot that "iq" shows up in the download statement only (duh). I now see that I had several last month. How embarrassing...:wacko:

Archived