Which are the most(the first 5) best sellers themes are here?

Dear Alamy community and contributors!

Please help me, what do you think about this?

Which are the most(the first 5) best sellers themes are here?

Waiting for your answers,

Many thanks,

King Regard,

Akos Horvath

Hobby Photographer

There is a difference between the best selling and the highest earning images in my experience. My two best $ sales have only sold only once (landscape $$$$ and architecture high $$$), while I have newspaper editorial type photos that have sold numerous times, but for not a lot of cash, nowhere near the income from those two. 

For me, it's been exactly what every site says they have too much of - travel near the beach! I have straight shots of the beach that have sold here for $$$ as do all  types of nautical  scenes - boats, lighthouses, etc. These have been my highest $$$ sales and highest number of sales by far. It is the kind of work that I would shoot for pleasure and I never thought it would do so well for me, but I've had my nautical images in magazines such as Smithsonian and Coastal Living, in numerous calendars and guidebooks, and all over the web. These are my best sellers here on Alamy, on every other site as well (mostly different images, same themes), via direct licenses, and on POD sites. 

There is a photographer here who shoots primarily sunsets, another genre that is highly saturated, yet he has made over $100,000 from those images - he shoots what he loves and it shows. 

Other travel and Concepts are next best in terms of $$$ for me, and editorial sells consistently.

Everyone's portfolio is different. You should look at All of Alamy - it gives me ideas especially when I am going to a location to shoot - I shot a non-beach themed location on a trip to Cape Cod a few years back that I saw someone was looking for on AofA and it sold for $ 250 here shortly after upload - but you need to discover what sells for you. 

Dear Alamy community and contributors!

Again, many thanks, for everybody,  very useful reading topic.

Bryan, let me ask :  your two highest earning works, were Rm licences, am I right?

Marianne, yes, the time has come for me, to upload, and discover, which of my works are going to sell..

It is a very friendly community, I like it.

King Regard,

Akos Horvath

Hobby Photographer

Archived