POD sales on Alamy

On 12/22/2018 at 19:32, TABan said:

I don't interpret having images available on FAA for print sales only to be a violation of exclusivity for stock sales on Alamy as long as you don't make them available for stock licensing at FAA. Perhaps Alamy can clarify on whether this it acceptable to them. I never had an image license through FAA anyway, so deactivating their stock feature wasn't a big deal.

I've never had a stock sale through my F** website either, so I've disabled that option. Easy to do with the bulk editing function.

Fine Art America. We aren't supposed to discuss other agencies here but I'm never sure if Fine Art America really counts since it is not really a stock agency. Or at least I don't think it is. I never participated in that part of their business. They sell prints and products with images on them.

Paulette

6 hours ago, NYCat said:

Fine Art America. We aren't supposed to discuss other agencies here but I'm never sure if Fine Art America really counts since it is not really a stock agency. Or at least I don't think it is. I never participated in that part of their business. They sell prints and products with images on them.

Paulette

Right. I don't see how POD sites could be considered stock photo agencies. Guess we'll find out soon. 2019 should be an interesting year...

Archived