24 Hours is Back

Uploaded 42 pics last night and now today it is saying Processing time 24 hours.  Deja vu anyone?

And to boot I know there is one pic in there that is definitely not going to pass QC. Accidentally uploaded it by mistake.

Jill

I realised I'd uploaded an image with a big dust spot within a few minutes and I immediately emailed MS. They got it sorted out with a partial fail of that image but the others went through straight away and I didn't get punished. The 24 hour message usually indicates that there is some sort of file error so they may not have been seen by QC yet. You could try emailing them and explaining. Better than a month in the sinbin.

I realised I'd uploaded an image with a big dust spot within a few minutes and I immediately emailed MS. They got it sorted out with a partial fail of that image but the others went through straight away and I didn't get punished. The 24 hour message usually indicates that there is some sort of file error so they may not have been seen by QC yet. 

I'm not sure if the 24 hour message still holds as a warning of a possible fail like it used to.    Lately I've had that message pop up a few submissions, only to eventually turn to "awaiting QC" and then an all pass.

I realised I'd uploaded an image with a big dust spot within a few minutes and I immediately emailed MS. They got it sorted out with a partial fail of that image but the others went through straight away and I didn't get punished. The 24 hour message usually indicates that there is some sort of file error so they may not have been seen by QC yet. 

I'm not sure if the 24 hour message still holds as a warning of a possible fail like it used to.    Lately I've had that message pop up a few submissions, only to eventually turn to "awaiting QC" and then an all pass.

Yes that is what usually happens - it can take several days for it get unstuck to awaiting QC. What I meant is that, because of the delay, she may have time to email member services and tell them about the mistake image before they get around to looking at it. They may be very nice and not sinbin her. That is what happened to me last year but I realised I'd sent the bad image just after I'd finished the upload and emailed them immediately. They failed the image but let the rest through and I didn't get punished.

Archived