Sale: What does 'Below the Line' platform mean?

Had this sale yesterday. What does 'Below the Line' platform and 'Below the Line' media mean?

Ironically it was of a steam train!!

John.

Managed

Usage: Marketing (Small Business) - 100 Images, Unlimited multi re-use across all Below the Line (BTL) platforms for 5 years, any placement, any size. Excludes advertorial and advertising use.
Media: Multi re-use across all Below the Line media for 5 years, world. Excludes advertising.
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 04 October 2018
End: 04 October 2023

3 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

In the film business it means any responsibility below producer/director.

But try this

https://www.google.com/search?q=btl+marketing&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

Thanks.

Google is usually the first place I look, never thought of that today!

1 minute ago, Stokie said:

Thanks.

Google is usually the first place I look, never thought of that today!

Sorry, I meant to post the URL of that top search. I wasn't doing a LMGTFY on you, I didn't know the term as used in advertising myself.

21 minutes ago, Stokie said:

Yes, there was a URL, thanks.

What does LMGTFY mean? Perhaps I should Google it?!

Let Me Google That For You.

Allan

Darn Doc just beat me to it. OR DDJBMTI.:lol:

ITMA

IGIFTAF (I Googled It For The Alamy Forum)

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/below-the-line-advertising.asp

"Below-the-line advertising is an advertising strategy in which a product is promoted in mediums other than radio, television, billboards, print and film. Types of below-the-line advertising commonly include direct mail campaigns, trade shows and catalogs, and targeted search engine marketing. This advertising type tends to be less expensive and more focused."

As I recall, Above the Line is high-profile ads such as billboards, posters etc.

HTWH (Hope That Was Helpful).

R

7 hours ago, Richard Baker said:

IGIFTAF (I Googled It For The Alamy Forum)

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/below-the-line-advertising.asp

"Below-the-line advertising is an advertising strategy in which a product is promoted in mediums other than radio, television, billboards, print and film. Types of below-the-line advertising commonly include direct mail campaigns, trade shows and catalogs, and targeted search engine marketing. This advertising type tends to be less expensive and more focused."

As I recall, Above the Line is high-profile ads such as billboards, posters etc.

HTWH (Hope That Was Helpful).

R

ICW

J

Archived