bull animal not dog not bison not seal not illustration [PH]

3 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

I wonder why I don't? I have 12 bulls. Mostly inanimate, though.

one of mine is a statue...it gets hit...I have alot of bulls...alot of rodeo around here.

Hmmm, I know I have bull cattle and bull elephants and buffalo (African). I checked back and didn't have that search since 1st May.

I then searched bull animal not dog not bison not seal not illustration [PH] within my own portfolio, and had no hits.

I checked bull animal and 15 photos showed, none them dogs, bisons, seals nor illustrations.

I'm not asking 'why didn't they pick my photo?', I'm asking, 'why don't mine show up in that search?'.  Although that's a particular question, I've noticed recently that sometimes my pics don't show up in a check search (to see my position or check out the rivals!) when the search terms are in the keywords.

I'm heavy on the bull (quiet Allan)....likely some more this weekend too.....I see this search all the time, and they never zoom anything....ever.

Archived