Six Zooms Six sales

I am really posting this for the benefit of newbies or others with relatively few images on Alamy.

I have only a relatively small number of Alamy images. Today it amused me the I have six zooms (which is as low as it has been for me for quite a while) and six sales in the last month; none of the zooms are the sales. Odd how things work sometimes. Perhaps some of this months zooms will be next months sales.

On 7/23/2018 at 02:28, Bill Allsopp said:

I am really posting this for the benefit of newbies or others with relatively few images on Alamy.

I have only a relatively small number of Alamy images. Today it amused me the I have six zooms (which is as low as it has been for me for quite a while) and six sales in the last month; none of the zooms are the sales. Odd how things work sometimes. Perhaps some of this months zooms will be next months sales.

I have had alot of zooms in the last couple months...hoping a few of those see invoices soon.

4 minutes ago, chris_rabe said:

IHi

I'm relatively new here - what are zooms?

A view is registered when a customer sees one of your thumbnails on a page of search results. A zoom is registered when one of those thumbnails is clicked on to show the larger image preview.

8 minutes ago, chris_rabe said:

IHi

I'm relatively new here - what are zooms?

Go to My Alamy from the homepage and Dashboard. On your dashboard click on Alamy Measures. You will see your views and zooms. I suspect you have none. Your captions and keywords are very inadequate. Look at the Alamy instructions and search the Forum for advice.

Paulette

2 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Zooms are reported the next day, whereas sales are rarely reported within a few weeks. So there's always going to be a poor correlation.

yup...I am hoping a couple from May show up soon...

Archived