Clicked "save" and then couldn't go any further

I'm a new contributor. I uploaded my first 3 images, which passed quality control. I then went through the steps of captioning and tagging them. After that, I clicked on the "save" button. After that...nothing. Everything is just "greyed out." I can't click cancel and there's nothing taking me to the next step. I was wondering if anyone knows what do to next. Thanks.

If the captions and tags are there, there isn’t a next step. It will only not be greyed out if you add another tag or edit the caption, ie there is something new to save. But the image will change from not being on sale (red) to being on sale (orange or green).

If you have finished adding the captions and keywords you want, and have added other pertinent information in the 'Optional' tab, then all you have to do is wait around 24 hours for the image database to update, at which point your images will be searchable and on sale.

"Greyed out" doesn't sound to me like you are finished. It's been hours since you posted so perhaps you have found the solution. I would be trying to hit "Enter" on my keyboard. I bet Sally is right and I shouldn't even have tried to answer this.

Paulette

Thanks for the answers everyone. I noticed the little star by my tags was white. I clicked it and it became blue for super tag. That gave me the option to press save again. I did that, but the status still didn't change from red (not on sale)  to one of the on sale options. And I also can't click on save or cancel again. Double checked to see if captions and tags were there and they are. Maybe it is still in the 24-hour waiting period that Joseph mentioned?  

If you really have done everything it should change from red to orange. Are you sure you did the caption in the right place? You have to click the blue "Add Caption" on the upper right to get the right place. (This drives me crazy). You are allowed ten supertags so do those though they aren't necessary. Study this if you haven't already...https://www.alamy.com/myupload/help/AIM-InstructionManual.pdf  or this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DeGewd73uw  I'm getting an error message on these so hope they work.

Paulette

If he still sees a red line he (or she) has missed something and they won’t go on sale. I don’t blame anyone for being confused by this Image Manager. You are all probably sick of hearing me complain about it. 

Paulette

Thanks again everyone for all the kind advice. I don't know why, but suddenly all three pictures have changed to the orange on sale status. It was probably a result of my following all of your advice. Very much appreciated! 

Archived