Photo on Alamy Facebook

Sadly, it doesn't surprise me at all. A lot of wildlife is really badly captioned/keyworded on Alamy, even simple, everyday species. It's difficult recommending anyone to search here (without the caveat of 'do your own research to make sure').

15 hours ago, Ed Brown said:

Looks more like Hypselodoris tryoni to me, especially with the trailing behaviour

Ed, you are 100% correct! Previously was Risbecia tryoni. My only excuse is total exhaustion after 2 very long dives! Thanks for correcting y stupid mistake.

6 hours ago, cbimages said:

Ed, you are 100% correct! Previously was Risbecia tryoni. My only excuse is total exhaustion after 2 very long dives! Thanks for correcting y stupid mistake.

No problem, nudis are my favourite reason to dive :-)  Just wish they all had Scientific names!

1 hour ago, Ed Brown said:

No problem, nudis are my favourite reason to dive :-)  Just wish they all had Scientific names!

Ha, there's still so many undescribed, and of course, many are being re-classified right now. It's a real headache to keep up with. BTW, I have the great honour of having a nudi named for me (Chromodoris buchananae). http://slugsite.us/bow/nudwk246.htm

Archived