On 5/10/2018 at 03:36, lisah2006 said:

I just made a very low amount off a photo. Argh! I'm so tired of stock photography. It's a huge waste of my time.

I thought I'd try (God forgive me), a microstock firm last year, for the first time in a very long photography career. So far 60 sales, netting $18.76.

3 Alamy sales in May 2018 so far, netting $200. I am also very close to breaking my all time record for sales in a year, and there's more than half of the year to go!

You have around 900 images for sale, which, in the grand Alamy scheme of things, is smaller than half a drop of water in several large oceans. My advice is try harder and spend even more time on it than you have so far, and you may (may) get a sale or two.

On 5/10/2018 at 03:36, lisah2006 said:

I just made a very low amount off a photo. Argh! I'm so tired of stock photography. It's a huge waste of my time.

Maybe the image that sold wasn't worth a great deal ? 

Also, you need more than 800 images to see regular sales.

4 minutes ago, John Walker said:

Also, you need more than 800 images to see regular sales.

Really? Where did that figure come from? There are far too many variables to pin stock success down to 800 images for regular sales. 10 000 images of an undesirable subject, or of a desirable one badly photographed still wouldn't be enough.

8 hours ago, geogphotos said:

Can anybody  beat this?

A 'sale' leaving me $00.01 for an RM editorial image NOT AT ALAMY

If you refer to this little big G agency it has been discussed a lot on their forum.

If it's not Big B may be they're following the same footsteps :)

52 minutes ago, John Walker said:

You know that's irrelevant - it's all about the customer discount.

I wouldn't rate the quality of my sold files in the same order as their sale price.

1 hour ago, John Walker said:

8 minutes ago, Cryptoprocta said:

You know that's irrelevant - it's all about the customer discount.

I wouldn't rate the quality of my sold files in the same order as their sale price.

Yes, that was rather an odd comment. The OP's images are perfectly serviceable.

I've had the same image sell for 100 times its lowest sale price.

Archived