Has anybody found a way to see

for each photo

the amount it sold for

the percentage and amount taken by Alamy

the percentage and amount taken by any partner/distributor where applicable

and thus calculate net income from each sale

?

This was easily found in the past, but all I can see now is balance brought forward, total sales,  (total) commissions/charges etc. So it is necessary to calculate and keep a manual tally of what income is resulting.

Or am I overlooking something basic?

31 minutes ago, Jayeff said:

Has anybody found a way to see for each photo the amount it sold for the percentage and amount taken by Alamy, the percentage and amount taken by any partner/distributor where applicable and thus calculate net income from each sale?

This was easily found in the past, but all I can see now is balance brought forward, total sales,  (total) commissions/charges etc. So it is necessary to calculate and keep a manual tally of what income is resulting.

Or am I overlooking something basic?

From your dashboard in My Alamy,  click on 'download sales report'. It's all there.

I think you are in the right place. You just have to choose a time period of three months or whatever you want and then scroll down. The information is still there it is just that there is the summary on top. And the whole thing is in fainter type than before. Time for Philippe to make another funny remark about my problems seeing things here.

Paulette

Archived