I seem to think this was asked before and the answer seemed to be to ask MS to move the images for you but I could be wrong.

Allan

Drag them down in manage images to a batch and then you can change them in one go (well 96 at a time)

Kevin

Well thanks ! I could do that much that much (dragged them to the 'manage images batch' from my default pseudonym), but, then, how do I transfer this batch to a pre-created, new pseudonym ?? Thanks in advance. 

Go to the Attributes tab and the Psuedonym attribute has a dropdown box.  Select the new pseudo.

If I drag down selected images to the'batch mode box' at the bottom and then change the pseudonym for the 'batch' in the attributes page, then while saving the 'batch' I will need to refill ALL the fields (captions, keywords etc) all over again ! I somehow need to change only the 'pseudonym' for a particular 'batch' ... retaining the rest of the data as such. Thanks.

Go to the Attributes tab and the Psuedonym attribute has a dropdown box.  Select the new pseudo.

If I drag down selected images to the'batch mode box' at the bottom and then change the pseudonym for the 'batch' in the attributes page, then while saving the 'batch' I will need to refill ALL the fields (captions, keywords etc) all over again ! I somehow need to change only the 'pseudonym' for a particular 'batch' ... retaining the rest of the data as such. Thanks.

All the key wording information is retained in each image, you are only changing the pseudonym.

Regards

Craig

was interested in how to do this and have created a new pseudonym but when I go to the `your images' screen I only get the my initial pseudonym listed....does it take a while for this to activate?

Archived