Hi

I thought I would say Hi. I have just passed my first 4 picture test so am looking forward to contributing to the library and see where it takes me in the future. I am an amatuer photographer from Derbyshire in the UK. Over the past 4 months I have been rekindling my interest in photography after moving to a smaller mirrorless camera system which has reinvigorated my interest. I think I have always had a good photographic eye but when I owned a larger camera I never took it out with me as often as I should and it killed my interst off for a while. No longer though. I have my main camera with me where ever I go and am always in a position to shoot  :-)

Anyway, enough babbling from me, just thought I would say Hello.

Thanks

Steve

Hi

I am not expecting many sales to start with to be honest, I know I need volume. I have just had my next 12 images accepted so I am just waiting for the search engine to pick them up not that I have keyworded them. I'm going to upload in small batches of 12 for the moment until I am properly used to the process.

Steve

Hi

I am not expecting many sales to start with to be honest, I know I need volume. I have just had my next 12 images accepted so I am just waiting for the search engine to pick them up not that I have keyworded them. I'm going to upload in small batches of 12 for the moment until I am properly used to the process.

Steve

They won't be picked up and appear on sale until you have keyworded them. They will be available for you to keyword in 'manage images v2.4' now they have passed QC.

Hello Steven,

Welcome to Alamy. I also joined short time ago and i am also waiting for first sale :). I learned from Microstock sites that you need to have patience and keep uploading then suddenly the sales will come. Just keep going and dont loose will. I also am enjoying the extra freedom that a mirrorless camera can give you. It is also always with me so i will not miss quality moments.

GOOD LUCK!

Archived