Hi from Wisconsin

Pamela Walsh

Hello,

Just signed up today. Not only am I new to Alamy, I am pretty new to stock photography as well. Not sure what to expect, but enjoying the process. Photography has been an off and on hobby since I was about 8 years old with a cheap 110 film camera that I annoyed EVERYBODY in my family with ;). The more I learn, the more I realize how much there is to learn, and I am looking forward to it.

Make it a great day!

Hi Pamela and welcome to Alamy!

Good luck with your images and tagging, there's lots of great advice on here so like me try and absorb it all and you should be on the path to fun and success (hopefully) anyway

8 hours ago, Pamela Walsh said:

Yay, my first 3 are up :)

Congrats on passing your initial submission! Now the real fun begins...

I had a look at your images. They are very nice images with very good composition and lighting. Just a comment that I've read from many others more experienced and I try my best to do is to include the scientific name. This is to help buyers looking specifically for flora and fauna.

Hai

1 hour ago, Hai Nguyen said:

Congrats on passing your initial submission! Now the real fun begins...

I had a look at your images. They are very nice images with very good composition and lighting. Just a comment that I've read from many others more experienced and I try my best to do is to include the scientific name. This is to help buyers looking specifically for flora and fauna.

Hai

Was still looking them up having recently been told that elsewhere. :) Thank you.

Archived