I can sign in on ipad

49 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

But I can't sign in and upload on my Mac. It doesn't take my email address and password. 

Whats going on? A first.

Betty

edit. Firefox worked, not Safari

I have had the opposite problem today, I haven't been able to sign in on my iPad, but I do can on my Mac desktop (using Firefox).

Maria

Betty I didn't realize you were talking about signing into the forum.  I can do that on both my iPad and desktop.  But haven't been able to sign on to My Alamy/dashboard using my iPad.

Maria

I couldn't sign on to the Alamy home page at first, to upload. Then later, most of today, I couldn't access the forum, period. I could get the Alamy homepage on my Mac using Firefox, but not the forum. Weird things are happening. Right now, at least on my iPad, both are working.

Betty

I am also unable to sign onto dashboard on iPad it is now asking me to click pictures in boxes with cars etc, but still goes straight back to sign on screen???   main computer is fine as is forum ??

I can sign in (on a PC), but Internet Explorer will not longer remember my user name and password, so they have to be typed in from scratch every time I visit the site - very annoying.

Graham

I'm having trouble signing in on a iMac using Safari.  First time for this problem for me.  Had no trouble signing in with my iPad last night.  Had no trouble signing in with the iPad to My Alamy just now. 

Archived