Annoying default check in editing

Why on earth do we have a default check for editing that does not switch to uncheck when we go on to the next image ? I have deleted an image that I had accidently send a  duplicate (Alamy passed them both!) but it also deleted the previous image too because it was still checked. Very very annoying feature that should be changed asap. Now I will have to wait a couple of days for it to be accepted again.

Why on earth do we have a default check for editing that does not switch to uncheck when we go on to the next image ? I have deleted an image that I had accidently send a  duplicate (Alamy passed them both!) but it also deleted the previous image too because it was still checked. Very very annoying feature that should be changed asap. Now I will have to wait a couple of days for it to be accepted again.

Because the new system is designed for mobile devices - not just to be compatible with mobile devices but for mobile devices which use this type of UI. Numerous complaints have been made because the vast majority of contributors are likely to be working on computers and this is a complete pain to work with as you have discovered but it is unlikely to change as it is fundamental to the design of the new system.

Alamy communicated with us at one point about this and they had reasons why they will not change it. I can't remember what the reasons were but it seems definite that it is not changing. Driving us all crazy.

Paulette 

Archived