IMAGE REF NUMBERS

Hi All

How do we see our image ref numbers as the have disappeared from my IM .

They are not visible in a general search if you put Alamy's image ref in IM it displays the correct image but guess what my image ref is missing hence when talking to CR  we can't locate images to replace .

I must be doing it wrong but there must be a faster way than scrolling through thousands of images, just wasted an hour and a half on looking for 2 images and could only find one.

Regards

Jon 

Any help tips gratefully accepted .

Hi All

How do we see our image ref numbers as the have disappeared from my IM .

They are not visible in a general search if you put Alamy's image ref in IM it displays the correct image but guess what my image ref is missing hence when talking to CR we can't locate images to replace .

I must be doing it wrong but there must be a faster way than scrolling through thousands of images, just wasted an hour and a half on looking for 2 images and could only find one.

Regards

Jon

Any help tips gratefully accepted .

I too find it very inconvenient that we can't see our image numbers when going through AIM from Measures or a general search. It is very remiss of the AIM developers to have left out this vital bit of information. I hope they will rectify it soon.

Pearl

From Alamy:

"Unfortunately there is no way currently for you to see your reference number when searching in AIM. This function is on a list of things to sort out but will take some time."

Gen

Hi All

Looking at this again you can see your ref numbers if you can be bothered to start at the last down load then scroll through all your images . 

If you go to an image in IM via search guess what your image number is missing but if you scroll to it its there FAIL

But it takes ages depending on your connection speed.

Makes you wonder who tested this .

Jon

Archived