Images on sale Automatically

Hi All

​I uploaded some images on Sunday which were reworded in Capture One before upload just had an email to say they had passed QC so went to sort them out in IM only to find that two of them were already

on sale ?? how does that happen the other 18 were marked as not on sale and needed captioning etc .

Is this a bug?? if not its a fail to say the least.

Also IM is scrambled on an iPhone I could normally get images on sale wherever I was but now need a laptop thats a fail .

Regards

Jon

The images shown as on sale will have the required tags and caption already in place. The others need such attention. That has always been the case even with the old MI. They won't be searchable until the next update of the database.

Yep, impossible on an iPhone

The images shown as on sale will have the required tags and caption already in place. The others need such attention. That has always been the case even with the old MI. They won't be searchable until the next update of the database.

That was not the case with the old IM.  There were required fields that you had to fill out before image went on sale such as "digitally altered" etc. which had to be done in IM, so no way for the image to go automatically on sale. 

That was not the case with the old IM.  There were required fields that you had to fill out before image went on sale such as "digitally altered" etc. which had to be done in IM, so no way for the image to go automatically on sale.

You're right. I stand corrected. A few weeks on the new system and I've forgotten the old one already !

It's not just iPhones that it doesn't work on - it's Android phones as well.  Interestingly, it work fine on my Android powered 7" tablet.  

I think it's asking a bit much for the display to work on the smaller mobile screens.  Even if they do get it to work, I think it will mean lots of scrolling.

Archived