Image Manger is searching location

I did a search on IM for Toronto. Randomly clicked on an image of a sign for the Air Canada Centre. I noticed I didn't have Toronto in the keywords. Wondered if it was leaving out keywords so went to the image in Alamy database. Didn't have Toronto in either keywords or caption. A search in the database with Toronto does not bring up my image, but it does in IM.

So it looks like IM also searches location as well as caption and keywords.

If I search my Alamy Homepage it says I have 753 images with Toronto. In IM I have 815. I wish there was a way to know which ones were only in location.

Jill

Figured out that it seems to sort in this order:  Images with the toronto as a toag, the the images with toronto just in the caption, but not a tag and then the images where it is just in location.

This will help me fix some of those.

Jill

Figured out that it seems to sort in this order:  Images with the toronto as a toag, the the images with toronto just in the caption, but not a tag and then the images where it is just in location.

Jill

I think it always did that Jill so we could search for our own images by location.

Pearl

Jill

I think it always did that Jill so we could search for our own images by location.

Pearl

I didn't know that Pearl, but I like it, as I can see easily which images I have missed putting the location in the tags.

Jill

Archived