Alamy QC Time Taken

I'm not complaining or griping here but I am curious to know if anyone else has noticed longer QC wait times in the past week. Batches uploaded last week were reviewed within 1 working day. This week, I uploaded a batch on Monday (9th) and they are still awaiting QC (13th) which is (depending on my upload time on Monday) 4/5 working days.

Thank you all!

Don

I'm not complaining or griping here but I am curious to know if anyone else has noticed longer QC wait times in the past week. Batches uploaded last week were reviewed within 1 working day. This week, I uploaded a batch on Monday (9th) and they are still awaiting QC (13th) which is (depending on my upload time on Monday) 4/5 working days.

Thank you all!

Don't worry unless you have been told its a fail, I've uploaded 3 batches this year all -30 images, the smaller with 15 took three days the next were cleared early next day after a post dinner upload.

I've only ever had a couple of errors, the first time was a soft image a few years ago and one image last April year, which had Chromatic Aberation, the problem being the batch then failed, sometimes they seem to take longer, especially if you think I'll tag them later, like watching a boiling kettle, it seems to take longer :-)

Don

Thank you all!

Don't worry unless you have been told its a fail, I've uploaded 3 batches this year all -30 images, the smaller with 15 took three days the next were cleared early next day after a post dinner upload.

I've only ever had a couple of errors, the first time was a soft image a few years ago and one image last April year, which had Chromatic Aberation, the problem being the batch then failed, sometimes they seem to take longer, especially if you think I'll tag them later, like watching a boiling kettle, it seems to take longer :-)

You're not notified of a fail in advance. You only find out when you get out of the fail queue.

Don

Thank you all!

You're not notified of a fail in advance. You only find out when you get out of the fail queue.

I'm not sure what you mean? You aren't told of a pass in advance either. 

Similar to the time for passing, for me it has varied, once it was the next day, once it was 3 days later

Don

Thank you all!

I'm not sure what you mean? You aren't told of a pass in advance either. 

Similar to the time for passing, for me it has varied, once it was the next day, once it was 3 days later

Thank you all. I'll put it down to a busy week or similar then!

Hopefully it's passed now, if not, it probably is time to worry

No QC at weekends.

I meant as he uploaded Monday and it's now the weekend, a pass might have been forthcoming on Friday, unless its a very slow week

Archived