Awaiting Deletion

Hi all

I have 2 images awaiting deletion and have been there about 3 months, I have rectified the images and would like to resubmit but i am not sure if that is possible as the originals are still lingering in the background.

Liam 

- and next time just upload the improved image and when online and annotated and keyworded (including the image ID of the old image ( if any customer activity) -  you just  e-mail contributor service and ask them to delete the old image. If it is an improvement of the same image they usually do this immediately. Remember to include both image IDs in the e-mail so it can be checked.

- and next time just upload the improved image and when online and annotated and keyworded (including the image ID of the old image ( if any customer activity) -  you just  e-mail contributor service and ask them to delete the old image. If it is an improvement of the same image they usually do this immediately. Remember to include both image IDs in the e-mail so it can be checked.

I did this very thing fairly recently and the old images were quickly deleted by CS.

Allan

Archived