Trying to Meet Mandatory Subjects To Sell Photos

I am stuck trying to upload my photos for people to have view of them but its saying that I need to meet mandatory subjects for me to be able to upload them. What are the mandatory fields that are required for a photo to be uploaded or to say "Ready" ?

If you have entered a caption and some essential keywords (and some main key words) - I am quite sure you have forgotten to tick off all the boxes in the "Attributes" section in a correct way. This is a a very important section and you have to be exact and faithful  - also for your own sake..

English may not be your mother tongue, be sure you understand everything and tick off correctly in the Attributes section, and remember that at Alamy people count even if only a hand is visible or the people are tiny. Also take care of the property section. Not only brands and names count here but also designs, etc.

http://www.alamy.com/contributor/how-to-sell-images/captions-and-keywords-for-images/

If you look along the top of the little window when you are keywording the sections that need more have a red mark. The one that is usually missed in Attributes is the one asking if the image is digitally altered. That question is covered over when you answer the one above so it is easy to pass by it.

Paulette

Archived