Sign in to follow this  
MDM

Talking pics in the flesh

The Cambridge Gang is meeting again on Wednesday October 19 for a hot spicy Thai lunch and lots of photo talk and maybe a (weather-dependent) photo walk in the beautiful historic city of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. All are welcome to join us. PM me for details.

Strange I had it down as Thursday 20th???????

Allan

Yup - I also have it down as Thursday 20th? !!

:)

Kumar

Sorry guys. you are both right - it's Thursday 20th. I've got something else on the 19th and got it mixed up.

I have nothing going on on the 19th or the 20th. However, I'm an Oxford man, so I shall not be attending.   :ph34r:

I have nothing going on on the 19th or the 20th. However, I'm an Oxford man, so I shall not be attending.   :ph34r:

Not worth the air fare to be honest. ;)

Although the meal is very good, the talk is interesting, and a possibility of taking pictures of in the flesh. :)

Allan

We could always meet somewhere in between. How about Milton Keynes? It has certain similarities to New York so you ahouldn't experience terrible culture shock.

I've been to Milton Keynes! Or at least I drove through MK. And twice, while living in Oxfordshire, I tried to drive over to Cambridge . . . but got lost both times. Very strange. Sorry I can't be there, but enjoy your lunch.  :)