Hi all,

I'm new here! I've had a look around but was wondering whether there was a regularly updated list/ article published of desired photographs/ trending topics?

e.g. current stories would most likely be around;

Brexit (Boris Johnson, Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn, Michael Gove)
Wimbledon (people queuing, players, celeb spotting)

Does a list like this exist as far as anyone is aware?

Thanks!

vixff

Alamy posts on its blog once a month of trends and specific photo requests from buyers.  If you go in to Alamy Measures and check the searches customers are using should be helpful.

Jill

Hi all,

I'm new here! I've had a look around but was wondering whether there was a regularly updated list/ article published of desired photographs/ trending topics?

e.g. current stories would most likely be around;

Brexit (Boris Johnson, Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn, Michael Gove)

Wimbledon (people queuing, players, celeb spotting)

Does a list like this exist as far as anyone is aware?

Thanks!

vixff

If you go to http://www.alamy.com/Customersearch/Customersearchhistory.aspxwhile being logged in, you will see a list that is almost current. On weekdays, it's 24 hrs old at most. If you play around with some of the settings, it can do most of what you're asking for.

It only allows you to look back for 1 year though, but for most subjects, that's enough.

There's a search function. Use %boris% for Boris.

wim

Unless you're a news photographer, I'd suggest you're more likely to have success on Alamy with subjects that have a timeless appeal. Alamy seems to do better with the slow burn over a period of years rather than a big burst of sales after initial upload. Just a thought ... :-) 

• 5 months later...

Archived