Hi all, 

When i upload submissions via alamy online, usually it says processing for 5 mins and the goes to awaiting qc.  Yesterday however it has been stuck on processing for 15 hours. Do you think there is an upload fault or can it take a while. Its only a small batch of 40 images.

Neil

I used the method (was this from Geoff?) of uploading one image early afternoon to start the process, then a couple of hours later uploading a modest batch.

The idea is they are supposed to go through together. Both uploads with same date. The single image had passed this morning, the 17-18 image batch was still processing. It now is awaiting QC.

I guess anchoring a place in line doesn't always work.

Slightly off topic. I uploaded a small batch of 6 images late Monday and today I see that I have only 4 images awaiting QC.

I have checked all the images and they were OK to upload, so where have 2 of them gone?

Allan

EDIT: to change uploaded Friday to Monday.  Dohh!  Don't know what day of the week it is now. :wacko:

Slightly off topic. I uploaded a small batch of 6 images late friday and today I see that I have only 4 images awaiting QC.

I have checked all the images and they were OK to upload, so where have 2 of them gone?

Allan

Possibly they are having a few problems? The batch I uploaded Wednesday night are still stuck in processing and two emails to ms have resulted in no response other than the confirmation they have been received so guess they are busy looking into it. Other batches uploaded since then have gone through quickly as usual.....

Slightly off topic. I uploaded a small batch of 6 images late friday and today I see that I have only 4 images awaiting QC.

Allan

Possibly they are having a few problems? The batch I uploaded Wednesday night are still stuck in processing and two emails to ms have resulted in no response other than the confirmation they have been received so guess they are busy looking into it. Other batches uploaded since then have gone through quickly as usual.....

Thanks Martyn.

Allan

Many thanks for all your replies, Exactly 24 hours after it went processing, it went to awaiting qc, which has just cleared now after a couple of hours. I had wondered if it was due to me submitting a large batch of images to the news feed. But as i understand it these two systems are not linked.

Neil

Archived