Greetings from Mexico

Arqdia

Bienvenido y buena suerte.

I've spent a lot of time in DF, but I understand that we're not allowed to call it that any longer. It's a remarkable place for photography.

They change it to "Ciudad de México", makes a little more sense now for international purposes i think.  At which places you´ve been John?

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Bienvenido y buena suerte.

I've spent a lot of time in DF, but I understand that we're not allowed to call it that any longer. It's a remarkable place for photography.

They change it to "Ciudad de México", makes a little more sense now for international purposes i think.  At which places you´ve been John?

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

I guess the name change does make sense. I wonder if  la "Ciudad de Mexico" will soon become part part of el "Estado de Mexico."

I've been going to "La Capital" since the 1980's and have visited a lot of places, too many to list. I used to write travel articles (illustrated with my fotos) for the old, English-language "Mexico City News" newspaper.

It has been fascinating to see your home city evolve over the years.

That is very interesting, so I´m sure you know this city better than me, I´m actually not from mexico city, I was born in Chihuahua but been living in Mexico City for just 4 years and a half now and definitively this is a great place for photography. 

Well I´m about to go out to take some shoots, nice to talk to you, hope to keep doing it. See you around. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived